Visual Basic (VB) is an environment and event-based programming language from Microsoft that provides a graphical user interface allowing programmers to improve code by quickly dropping and dragging appearances and behaviours. VB is used for developing various applications that run on the .NET Framework, and programs written in the language run with much safety and scalability. It develops programs in the time usually needed to create programs without the usage of IDEs. Visual Basic enables programmers to create Windows based applications quickly.
This Visual Basic Programming For .NET Training course will help the delegates gain in-depth knowledge about Visual Basic Programming’s accessible nature for conveniently developing their programming skills. Our highly expert trainer will ensure you polish your expertise in exploiting .NET to design various business logic and apply coding interfaces. The knowledge gained during this training will open up many highly demanded career opportunities for delegates with enhanced profiles.
What Will I Learn?
- Visual Basic programming language structure is fairly simple, mainly the executable code.
- Visual Basic is a module integration language that is familiarized to Microsoft’s Component Object Model.
- In this, there is a wealth of already accessible COM components for various purposes.
- VB is built around.NET an environment utilized by every Microsoft Visual language; hence everything can be easily done in Visual Basic that can be done in other programming languages.
- Visual Basic Overview
- Abilities of Visual Basic
- Rapid Application Development
- The Visual Basic IDE
- Logic and Iteration
- Building Data Entry Dialogs
- Utilizing VB Reference Resources
- Statements and comments
- Manipulating Data
- Date, Currency and Variant Types
- Form Control Syntax
- Data Declarations
- Optional Arguments
- Application Interfaces
- Database Client Applications
- Keyboard Event Handling
- Designing N-Tier Applications
- Building up Code Modules
- I/O and Persistence
- Logic and Boolean Expressions
- Dialog Layout
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Application Frameworks
- Visual Basic Project Development Cycle
- Deploying Applications